Friday, March 27, 2009

Mashups Part Deux ….

Another tweet another idea … too many things to think about, but here is something that may save a lot of time but will need development …  Chuck threw out an idea of managing twitter on a map to give you visual acuity on ideas that are flying through the twittersphere …

The last post dealt with using MM8 to capture and use thoughts in Evernote … well here is a little mashup that I use and extended to the mindmap idea … I have two twitter feeds that I use and tweet on, ayosh and envir2 … I like to periodically check and stay up on the flow during the day and found that I was spending too much time logging into both accounts … there were lots of workarounds, but I settled on using one of my old favorites, netvibes3-27-2009 9-20-19 AM   …. I set up my twitter accounts in two columns on a netvibes page and was able to monitor and tweet very easily … SO … I simply opened up the page in my browser and set up a one click link to the twitter pages … the next step is the really cool one … notice the branch below the twitter page … I cut and pasted my last post and put it in a branch by itself … you could then arrange all sorts of sub branches, etc to classify tweets you want to followup on OR open up the tiny url and then link the page into your map … having the browser in MM8 makes things awesomely easy …

No comments: