Monday, February 11, 2008

My Heart Skipped a Beat ....


When I first got up this morning it was all over the web .... Starbucks was ditching T-Mobile for AT&T .... wow, this was sure a left turn in a right turn world for me ... my "office" service provider appeared to be changing and there was not a thing I could do about ... talk about picking the old jaw off the floor ... I kept rereading the articles and couldn't believe what a seismic shift this would be to myself and then I thought of all those souls that I see sitting at our local Starbucks and Borders locations ... what a crazy move that would be ...

To the rescue our all seeing Kevin over at jkOnTheRun who correctly ferreted out the answer, no T-Mobile is not on the outs, in fact, no extra charge you will be able to use the AT&T network to get your wifi fix at Starbucks like normal ... not quite clear at this time will be other piggybacks onto the network ... not really important though to the sanctity of my "office" ... whewwww ...

No comments: