Monday, February 04, 2008

More Variations on a Theme ...


Had a little time on my hands today and was inspired to try a couple of ideas ... I loved the look of Cayra that I showed you earlier today ... but I still love the MindManager display .... I was thinking out loud that it would be really great to accent a mindmanger presentation with the cayra visual representation ... so here goes ....

The corkboard is a great visual and is part of the mindmanager package ... what a great look to make a visual point ... so normal as far as on office metaphor, yet unique in a presentation ... the grey presentation is a visio type of presentation ... I used the mindmanager to put in the items outside of what I had earlier today put into the Cayra, thereby creating a focus or highlight to the object ... I put the jpg that I created earlier into a branch of a mindmanager branch and added the details in mindmanger ... in the corkboard shot I simply used the whole structure ... in the visio shot I used the F4 key to focus on a node and voila, simply isolating one of the branches and adding detail for emphasis ...

This was fun and I think will be very useful for presentations ... a variation on the use of these programs ....

No comments: