Thursday, February 07, 2008

Back to My Roots ... Keeping It Mobile ....


When I originated this blog, I had intended to pass on experiences and tips for the new bedouin lifestyle ... one of my favorite blogs, jkOnTheRun posted today on a piece of equipment that has become an essential and innocuous addition to my personal baggage ... in fact, it is so ingrained into my work flow that until I read the posting it was always so everyday ....

Well, the little sd card that I use in my camera is really a piece of stealth wizardry .... it is a usb equipped sd card that can do duty in your camera, hook directly to a computer, function as a file transfer device .... and on and on ... I keep one in my bag as it beats the size of just about any flash drive and of course I use it in my digital cameras to download photos without a reader ... such a great design and such utility ... as noted in the enclosed pic, they are introducing 8Gunits, pretty awesome stuff ... I get away with a lowly 1G card which can get pretty cheap if you search ebay or the usual outlets ....

No comments: