Friday, February 10, 2006

Airset and Outlook - Great Combo !!!

I have been using Airset synched with my Outlook for about 2 months now and really like the combination ... I find that the browser based Airset application to be faster and much less resource intensive than using outlook and then going to synch with Hotmail service (which I am going on two years now) ... the airset app is fast and easy to use ... I used the contacts page to update notes on clients and conversations and rely on that to make good use of the outlook notes feature. It gives me a quick way to document conversations and actions that otherwise would require Outlook to be running ... the other good thing about this is that once I synch (at random intervals) I can then call up all the documentation by going to Outlook if I need to work while without internet service. Pretty sweet solution to a problem that has always plagued me since the days of the Palm. I would be remiss to not mention the integration with all sorts of messaging that works quickly and efficiently from a dashboard, the ability to have multiple calendars with sharing on a company and personal basis (or whatever you decide) ... web links, blog service, and skype integration (IE only with Firefox coming) ... this application totally rocks ... www.airset.com

PS ... if you are a Verizon subscriber, you can access on a mobile platform !!!

No comments: