Thursday, March 02, 2006

It Works ....

As a closing post to the process of creating quick web sites, this should do it ... I created a site from scratch today and have it out for review in a lot less time than I have ever been able to do it in. The reposting and changing of information is virtually instantaneous, so another added plus. Again, the application is basically using the Bubbler Instant Publisher application and the Bubbler hosting ... they have been extremely responsive to emails for help and even went above and beyond help by giving me an image of my page so we can use it in a presentation ... refreshing to get such great service ... highly recommended group ...

The second key is the tablet PC app from Micrsoft called the snipping tool and it is part of the Experience Pack for tablet PC's. The snipping tool is really a slick capture tool that will save in jpg and allow you then to take it into a word doc for final additons and editing ... I then use it again to take the layout from my work doc and create a simple and single jpg that you can see posted in the photo sections of the site ... really fast and handy ...

So here is a link to my site produced today using these tools ... gotta love it !!!

No comments: