Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Great Old Tool ...


I always read newsletters from my favorite apps and today I got the SnagIt newsletter and it reminded me of a really handy link between snagit and my favorite mapping application, mindmanager when you combine the power and speed of snag it and a simple export to a mind map, you have a magical tool for adding visual impact to a map ...

How does it work?

  1. Perform a screen capture with SnagIt.
  2. Output to MindManager. You can then insert SnagIt captures into your maps as new main, selected, or floating topics, as well as subtopics, notes, and callouts.
You need to have both apps and you need to download the output addin , once done, it is as instructed ... see the screen capture of a map using snag it outputs ... slick ...

No comments: