Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Absence - Discontinous Innovation


I have been working feverishly on a concept that I need to spread rapidly ... let me explain, my company deals with environmental solutions by integrating and developing technologies ... I have been working for over 7 years on a vision that has finally become focused and the future of us all could be drasitically impacted for the better ... take a quick look at the problems that are outlined, all of them and more can be addressed along with creating a huge flow of capital to create more balance in trade between the US and say China ... we now have the capability of doing this ... please spread the word and have your friends look at this idea ... we are in the process of creating a proof of concept facility in the US ... there are many things that have to happen, but awareness and buy in are key ...

You can post comments or email me .... thanks ... Alan

No comments: