Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quick Presentation & Proposal ...


I was faced with multiple tasks today and it was quickly solved using several techniques that have been refined over the years ... again, the importance of having a framework to start from to keep the work consistent cannot be overstated ...

Here are the screen shots of the work, first the starting point for all my ideas is necessarily my MindManager library ... within it, I have created several maps that I use as templates that contain both the framework and helpful hints ... I have created this mindmap to flesh out a proposal for presentation ... needing to keep things simple creates a cleaner and far more effective presentation ... so the mindmap was done quickly to show my important points ... the export capability of MindManager is always handy as I exported the map to Word 2007 and quickly arrived at a look I wanted and I refined some of the information to create this final draft ... as the ideas are floating around in your head, by giving a framework to your communication, a quick and effective presentation can be accomplished in minutes rather than days ....

No comments: