Monday, November 17, 2008

Interesting New Web App ...


I got wind of this one from one of my favorite read "feeds" WebWorker Daily, it gave a good explanation of a new beta service called SpringPad, app is still in beta but as I was watching the tutorial and thinking about this, this could easily serve as a down and dirty way to track and maintain multiple projects ... I envision a lightweight task tracker type of use, but it actually lends itself to some other very interesting ways of open ending the process rather than being constricted with applications that are designed for project management ...

Springpad will sync with gcalendar, so I can use either the alerts from the app (email and phone) or simply go to the google setup that I already have being fed to my blackberry. It takes the folder as being a seperate page and then files would contain items with notes, flags, and reminders ... so many ways to configure this blank pallet of application ... I think because of the way you could actually configure different ways of looking at projects or tasks this too add to "thinkability" on the web ... it is open registration on the beta, so just drop by and register and play ... being connected in the cloud just got fuzzier ...

No comments: