Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Streamlining the Process ....


In my last post I shared a map to lay out a guideline while I prepared a presentation ... this technique is useable for any type of work that you want to present and then flesh out with a consistent framework ... as I actually started work on my presentation I discovered another nice tip to create the visual workspace ... I used the Angular Tree template from the included styles in MindManager 7 Pro .... this template as you can see by the capture allows for your branch to be situated right under the content direction from the guide. This allows you to focus one topic at a time and work on any slide at any time as information comes to you ... the ability to jump around and highlight topics as they hit the mind is one of those particularly empowering abilities of mind mapping ...

Once each slide is addressed to satisfaction, I take the branches and move to the main trunk and then delete the guide slides ... at that point an export to powerpoint creates my presentation and export to word starts the document .... a consistent presentation and hours saved ....

No comments: