Wednesday, June 03, 2009

New Search Presentation … Google Squared …

G squared

Noticed a new type of search that Google rolled out today … they call it Google Squared and it is pretty good … here is shot of a search keyed by US Presidents .. notice how the info is presented in a matrix format that could be highly useful for many types of info gathering … this is first day out, so play and give them feedback .. I think this one has big possibilities … notice the recurring theme on my internet apps … I normally will come through MindManager and its new browser window … this allows me to save searches or apps by simply joining the open item to a branch … when you are done you can simply delete or keep it active for further use down the road … the browser in MindManager is an essential tool in my toolbox ….

No comments: